PRESENTATION GUIDELINES FOR THE STUDENTS OF
DEAN ALBERTO L. BUENVIAJE
1. 1 – 2 Slides on Company Background
2. Five Forces of Competition. Show factors you considered which made you conclude that the force of competition is either WEAK, MODERATE or STRONG.
3. EFE Matrix Explain only 1 or 2 factors. Move on unless you are asked questions by the panelists
4. CPM Matrix Explain 1 or 2 factors only. Move on unless you are asked questions by the panelists.
5. IFE Matrix Explain 1 or 2 factors only. Move on unless you are asked questions by the panelists.
6. Show list of proposed strategies coming from:
Ex. SPACE: Aggressive Quadrant
3. Strategies Options
Be prepared to show any of the matrices if asked by panel.
7. Show summary of Matrices and give analysis which high raters should be considered and which low raters should be considered.
8. QSPM results. The ranking of the strategies based on the weighted score.
Be prepared to show the QSPM if asked by the panel.
How to reword/improve the mission and vision. How to improve the cascading and internalization.
Proposed strategies according to the QSPM results. Describe each strategy and how it applies to the company.
Highlights of FS projections and FS Analysis
10. Balanced Scorecard Strategy Map
NOTE: For practice purposes you should be able to present all these in 25 minutes.